Thursday, February 23, 2012

needles and paint


I'd been so hung up on knitting christmas gifts and then birthday and baby things that I hadn't had the time to make myself much. I was excited to get a good start yesterday on a new "spring beret" in light lavender all for me. 

On a nesting note I had a last minute change of heart on the paint color of the nursery and few other finishing touches which I'll share tomorrow. I had actually never been completely thrilled with the color and I tried really hard to love it but I just couldn't and my sweet husband took pity on me and repainted last weekend. 




I hope your're all having a great week!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You are making great progress on your hat! I thought it was going to be for Lucy though. I wanted to make one for myself after I finished Em's but I haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete