Monday, February 6, 2012

monday, monday


It's Monday and Lucy can't be bothered with all my questioning. Sister was was into watching Toy Story. Rightfully so I guess since we took it out of rotation for a about a month. I thought I'd go crazy we watched it so much. Also- she totally knows and can say "brother" but I think the child is in denial about her impending sibling-lol. My sweetness will be two this Saturday so I've been having funning planning a little birthday brunch for her. 



Did you guys watch the game? I love it when my team wins! {Sorry Patriots fans} I'll be back with a tour of Lucy's little brothers room- I know I promised last week but I had a just a few finishing touched to addand time just got away from me. I'll also show you the great new mirror I scored last week for the entry.


 I hope you have a beautiful Monday. 


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment