Friday, July 16, 2010





TGIF, TGIF!!! Whew what a week! To recap since Monday we've closed on both houses, moved completely out of our old one, celebrated our anniversary, Lucy cut her first teeth (two at once), and today we celebrate my best friend since kindergarden, Ashley getting married! It's been so crazy I think I'm wearing myself down a bit so I'm thrilled tomorrow is trusty ol' Saturday. I'm joining up with the rest of the bridal party in a bit but I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy weekend.

I can't wait to start sharing some photos from our new house. We've had painters in almost every day this week working. They've finished the third floor and the carpet was installed up there as well. Next week the carpet is coming for the first floor and hopefully paint too- there is a lot of red and A LOT of faux finishing to cover up. Our family feels so blessed to be in this new house, we just love it!

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you guys! That is one hectic week. So you're feeling good about everything? I just know that you guys will live in that house happily for many, many years! Can't wait to see what you've been up to there.

    ReplyDelete