Tuesday, October 19, 2010

coffee table upcycle & new friends




I ran across the first awesome photo last week and almost died. I've been trying to come up with just the right piece for our living room coffee table and this was perfect. I immediately emailed my good ol' momma who is ever resourceful and BAM just like that I got the call today to go and pick up not one but TWO of them. Oh and did I mention they cost me nadda! Life is good. As soon as I get them in place I'll update you with new photos. 

On another high note today I had the pleasure of having coffee with Jen and Shannan and little L this morning. I enjoyed our time so much and it's funny I've only met Jen once before in person and this was first time meeting Shannan but I felt like I knew them both so well through the magic bloggy world. As Ice Cube would say Today was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Today was a GOOD day! I've thought of you so many times since, girl. I dig you.

    And your spool?? Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I'm amazed that after all of this time of trying to get together we are practically going steady now! Can't wait for Wednesday. I have a feeling that day is going to become the highlight of my week!

    ReplyDelete