10. I have always read magazines backwards to front. I'm not sure why I think it might have to do with me being a lefty.
9. I've never ever been pulled over for speeding or gotten any sort of ticket for that matter. Ever. (no, I'm not afraid that I will today now that I've gone and jinxed myself)
8. I don't have so much of a sweet tooth as I do a "carb tooth."
7. I get serious joy out of cleaning a messy room or pulling a bed full of weeds.
6. Flower: PEONIES
5. I love the idea of a big family and being part of one. Very Norman Rockwell.
4. Speaking of family my momma is my BFF- always has been. I hope it's the same way with Lucy and I someday.
3. I love staying at home with little L. It's not always easy but I feel like it's my most important job ever and I feel blessed that it's worked out so far.
2. I still have about 15 lbs of baby weight to shed. I won't eat so many Christmas cookies and cupcakes next time.
1. I have the best guy in the world. Yep I do.
sidekicks for life
peyton also enjoys a good cupcake
the arkanoff fam
trixie checks out her new arch rival
best boss ever