Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10 on 10.11.10

I was going to do this post yesterday but things were a little busy around here so I didn't get to it. I thought in honor of 10.10.10 I'd share 10 things about myself. So with out further adieux here goes...


10. I have always read magazines backwards to front. I'm not sure why I think it might have to do with me being a lefty.

9. I've never ever been pulled over for speeding or gotten any sort of ticket for that matter. Ever. (no, I'm not afraid that I will today now that I've gone and jinxed myself)

8. I don't have so much of a sweet tooth as I do a "carb tooth."

7. I get serious joy out of cleaning a messy room or pulling a bed full of weeds.

6. Flower: PEONIES

5. I love the idea of a big family and being part of one. Very Norman Rockwell.

4. Speaking of family my momma is my BFF- always has been. I hope it's the same way with Lucy and I someday.

3. I love staying at home with little L. It's not always easy but I feel like it's my most important job ever and I feel blessed that it's worked out so far.

2. I still have about 15 lbs of baby weight to shed. I won't eat so many Christmas cookies and cupcakes next time.

1. I have the best guy in the world. Yep I do.



 sidekicks for life



 peyton also enjoys a good cupcake



 the arkanoff fam



 daddy's girl



 momma/daughter bff's



trixie checks out her new arch rival



best boss ever






No comments:

Post a Comment