Monday, December 12, 2011

spiced pecan time!


It's that time of year again! I baked the famous spiced pecans tonight and as Nick put it "It smells like Christmas!" These are the easiest things to make in the whole wide world and we eat them until we have  stomach aches- no. lie. 

You might remember my post on it from last year {here}



Here's the original recipe card handed down to me.





Have fun and beware of the tummy ache and sore tongue after you've eaten your weight in these things. You can't say I didn't warn you...

Sarah

linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Yummy! I should really give this a try. I love pecans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I hope I will be seeing some of those in my immediate future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiced pecans sound like the perfect holiday treat (and sweet!). I need to try these stat! Thanks so much for linking up today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word what a fabulous holiday treat! I am definitely giving this a try! I am also your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower courtesy of the link up. Really nice to meet you. I've never actually had spiced pecans but have been wanting to try. These just look so scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete