Wednesday, December 21, 2011

christmas quiz



A LITTLE CHRISTMAS QUIZ 



1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We do both!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not this year.
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we put them up the weekend before Thanksgiving!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Ham and the dessert table!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I got my snowboard.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Older than I care to admit lol.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Only the ones with my mom and dad at their house, then we do ours in the morning on Christmas and with Nick's family Christmas afternoon. 
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, a bunch of mix matched ornaments and my mom's hand-me-down tree skirt!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for tons of it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes! When I was 8 my dad built a ice skating rink in our back yard, it's a great memory. 
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My engagement ring in 2006.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends- just being with those I love and hibernating at home a lot.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? everything! pumpkin pie, cake, fudge!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love it all! From the wrapping, to the baking, and cooking. I love receiving Christmas cards through out December too, it makes getting the mail every day so fun!
17. What tops your tree? An glittery angel :)
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving!!!!! 
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? I love them all crushed up on top of various baked goods.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf, we watch it every year while decorating!
21. Favorite winter activity? Sledding and tubing!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love the old classics- anything by Bing Crosby.
23. Holidays now or then? I have great memories of Christmas as a little girl but I'm starting to see nothing tops seeing it through the eyes of Lucy.






Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Sarah

wreath image source

1 comment:

  1. Great quiz...So many wonderful feelings at this time of year...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete