Thursday, October 20, 2011

pinspiration thursday


A quick list of my favorite pins this week! 



An ode to Halloween! Lucy will be donning this sweet Audrey costume maybe in a year or two. It's too cute for words! You can purchase one here





I know we still have November but I couldn't resist sharing these cute gingerbread house mug toppers. From a Beautiful Mess.




My new obsession this season= layered leggings, leg warmers and boots!




Want to learn to do a fishtail braid? Check it out here! I still need to work on this, but I love the look.




How beautiful is this kitchen? I love the play between whites and grey-blue. 


Hope your days is off to a great start!!! If you want to see more of my Pinterest faves you can check out my complete boards here





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment