Tuesday, May 10, 2011

flower heaven

I hope everyone had a fabulous and well deserved Mothers Day! We spent time with family and also time outside working in the yard which is what I really enjoy this time of year. Nick and Lucy took me to buy some new plants and I got to plant those as well as move some hostas and ferns around that sprouted up near the creek out back. 

the beautiful flowers that greeted me when I woke up Sunday morning.


peonies are my absolute favorite!


these pretty clippings came from nick's moms home. she help me cut them for my mom but they never quite made it to her house ; )


i picked out this beautiful light pink climbing rose


i wouldn't mind a bit if it took over the entire front facade of the house


i also picked out this pretty clematis


this chimney was hijacked from Nick's parents house, i can't wait to sit around it on nice nights 


some of my transplants


hope you're all off to a beautiful week!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment