Sunday, January 3, 2010

my sale picks from wisteria

One main thing I'm going to accomplish this year is to spend less money and the money I do spend will be spent more sensibly. Fortunately for you this means I've got my eyes peeled for lots of good bargains that I will share. Wisteria is having their winter sale right now and here are my top picks.


If I had one of those giant master bedrooms that was just begging for more furniture I would totally love to snap up a pair of these French Chairs and place a simple wooden table in between with a stack of good books on top.
Reg. 899 on sale for $809.10


Because everyone needs a pair of Miniature Lamb Baskets on Wheels resting comfortably in their bookcase. Right?
Reg. $34 on sale for $13.60



How much better would this cute Beehive Hose Holder look in your yard or on your deck than that plastic wind-up thing your using now?
Reg. $179 on sale for $152.15



Somewhere over the course of the last couple of weeks I spotted pictures of a Wine Bottle Drying Wrack like this one on a blog the wrack was a decked out like a Christmas tree- I thought that was super clever. The possibilities are really endless with a sculptural piece like this.
Reg. $149 on sale for $119.20



For a well placed pop of color try this Pom-Pom Accent Pillow.
Reg. $59 on sale for $29.50


How sweet would a pair of these Small Swedish Style Chairs be tucked around a child's drawing table?
Reg. $249 on sale for $99.60



It's never too early to think about spring and this Swan Pot would be pretty inside or out.
I might add an Orchid to it and enjoy it during the winter months on my dining room table.
Reg. $89 on sale for 35.60


This French Library Shelves Ladder would look perfect in any empty corner of you house!
Reg $279 on sale for $111.60


1 comment:

  1. Love the French Library shelves ladder! Gorgeous! Happy shopping :)

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete