Saturday, January 16, 2010

it's always the little things


It's almost always the little things that make me the happiest. Like lots of sun on a really cold day or when you really love a dress at the store and it's like 75 million % off and they have one left and it's actually your size! Breakfast on the weekends or drooling over someones really great blog post. Today we walked the mall for a while (gotta get my prego exercises on) and we popped in Pottery Barn. I found the sweetest little bird mug. I LOVE bird things. Nick knows this and quickly took it from my hands and headed straight towards the register. Of course another mug is the last thing we need but who cares. So I challenge you to do something nice for yourself and celebrate the little things in life.

3 comments:

  1. Love the mug but even more I love the sentiment behind the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is completely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mugs...I have two mugs I absolutely love they say "I Do" and "I Still Do". I was given them for my 25th anniversary and I wont drink from them because I'm afraid I'll break them...silly huh? Love your blog and all the pictures are very inspiring. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete