Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter on the Farm



My husband and I were left shut out of our annual Easter Brunch place of choice- booked solid unless we were willing to wait until 2:45 pm. After I got over my initial disappointment we figured we better scramble- no pun intended- to find somewhere else. My fabulous husband quickly found an even better alternative! Easter Brunch on the Farm! It's closer to home than the prior mentioned place of choice and probably suits our casual selves better anyway. I'm super pumped now and I've already got my outfit picked out. Vintage cream and pink lace just below the knee skirt, faded blue banana equestrian T, with pink ruffle j crew tissue cardi & black wellies. I'm all set for some 100% organic yumminess in a chic country setting- yee-haw! Even if your not local check out the Traders Point Creamery website- they distribute from the mid west to the far east coast.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! That's perfect! Make sure to take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll be having a great Easter after all! The farm looks a cool place to visit - your outfit sounds perfect too!

    ReplyDelete