Recently Patchwork Harmony was kind enough to send me a little something as part of the whole pay it forward movement. It was such a bright spot in my day when my little package came and now it's my turn to do my part. So here's how it works. The first three people to leave a comment on this post will be receiving a small gift. That's it. Pretty simple but this offer does have a few restrictions so please read below carefully...
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 3 things for the first 3 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
P.S. thanks to Dionne for letting me borrow her clever restrictions.