Wednesday, August 8, 2012

elizabeth gray





ELIZABETH GRAY

FINE HOME FURNISHINGS & GIFTS




I sort of hinted at the new project I've had in the works in a post last week when I mentioned my booth at indie arts and vintage market. I'd like to formally {sounds so serious ha-ha} introduce you to Elizabeth Gray. Elizabeth Gray {named after my children Lucy Elizabeth and Grayson Nicholas} is a small business that was born out of a love for antiques, and giving old pieces of furniture new life. Our vintage and antique items are selected thoughtfully and with you the buyer in mind. We wouldn't market anything we wouldn't use in our own homes.

I'll be at the market on September 1st stocked with tons of freshly made over furniture and vintage housewares. The housewares are a continuation of the same types of items that I've carried in my Arkanoff Design Co. etsy shop.  

Last night we launched our new Elizabeth Gray facebook page {here.} I'll be continually updating that page with photos of new items and furniture as they are finished so you can get a sneak peak at what we're bringing to the market. So hop on over {here} and be the first to like us!

I want to thank all of my friends and family that have done everything from letting me bounce ideas off of them to walking me through lot's of different practical business logistics. Your support means everything to me!

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!!!
Sarah

1 comment: