Sunday, August 12, 2012

busy weekend


What a whirlwind this weekend was. I got so much done though so it was totally worth it. I'd been working on this beautiful vintage table set for a couple of weeks in phases. The top was stripped and re-stained in a dark walnut and the apron and legs were distressed and painted in ballet white- there is also an additional leaf. I still need to finish upholstering the seats in the below fabric from Pottery Barn. I love how rich yet soft it turned out. I wish I had a breakfast room to put her in.







 Chair detail





Then there is this awesome chest of drawers. Solid pine- distressed and painted in ballet white with new hardware. Would be perfect to hold a large flat screen tv with tons of storage.






I hope you have a beautiful week. Lucy has her 2.5 check-up today, I can't believe she's half way to three already!
Sarah

Don't forget to hop on over to the Elizabeth Gray facebook page and "like" us {here}!

No comments:

Post a Comment