Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playroom before and after. The paint is up the carpet is in, the wall unit from Ikea is put together and we're ready for some serious play action.


Before: the former owners used the space as an office. 


And After: eventually we will put a small television in the open space in the center. I know, I know a TV? Really? Yes really, as much as I love me some Mickey Mouse Club House I'm looking forward to the day she can spend some time in there watching it.  Meeska-Mooska-Out!





Peyton wants to to play dolls




I love the retro collection of toys Target carries.




Some more oldies but goodies




We do it all for this sweet little girl!


1 comment:

  1. It looks great! You will never regret using that room as a playroom as toys will be taking over your house for the next 12 years!

    ReplyDelete