Monday, January 26, 2009

Powder Room Makeover





"How hard could it be?" Famous last words right there. That was the kiss of death. I quickly realized Friday night that my wallpaper attempt was a wash. As is sat on the couch waiting for yet another contractor to call back, (who never did) I decided to once again take matters into my own hands. I turned to the one solution I was capable of: PAINTING. 
 I knew I wanted something more sophisticated than the "golden girls green" that was on the walls, so I figured if I couldn't have my wallpaper I would at least take a sample of it to the store and have the color matched. I also knew I wanted to work in the metal fleur de lis plaque I picked up in Sarasota on our New Years trip too. The little things eventually fell into place from there over the course of the weekend. I'm more than thrilled with the results and for that I'm super thankful! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your powder room! I want an oval mirror in mine as well.

    ReplyDelete