Sunday, September 2, 2012

new beginings


Psstttt..... I may have just maybe made a big leap yesterday. It's been a dream of mine for a while I've been trying hard to come up with a solid plan for maintaining my stay at home mom status all while still contributing to our family's yearly income. I popped into my favorite antique mall Friday and fell in love with a beautiful second floor space with a gorgeous huge window overlooking Main St. I couldn't pass it up. After calling the husband and getting a supportive "go for it honey!" I signed on the dotted line and before I knew it I had myself a lot of work to do. After the market I had planned on doing was rained out I knew it was a sign and I  spent yesterday instead moving Elizabeth Gray into it's first home.  I went back once more and finished up today. I feel so blessed and excited to begin this new chapter in my life. I know I'm right where I need to be.















Elizabeth Gray is located inside the Carmel Old Town Antique Mall on the second floor in the heart of the Carmel Arts and Design District. 


Like Elizabeth Gray on Facebook and be the first to see our new things before they land in the shop!
http://www.facebook.com/shopelizabethgray 



38 W Main St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)566-1908
Business Hours
Monday-Sunday, 10:00am-7:00pm
Closed Only Thanksgiving and Christmas



Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Learned about your new venture from Jen over at http://thecottagenest.blogspot.com/ !! How exciting for you! I live in Btown but frequently go to Carmel. I plan to stop by your shop in the next week or two! Very excited for you, I wish you the best. You are very talented!!
    Blessings, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your exciting new adventure. You are blessed indeed. Found you from Life in the Fun Lane blog~~~ Now following you. :)

    Sincerely,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete