Thursday, March 1, 2012

pinsperation thursday


Hello Thursday! Lucy and I are just hanging out with the guy from the security alarm company this am while he updates our system. It's super mild weather again today so hopefully we can get outside in a little bit. In the meantime though here is my collection of notable pins I wanted to share with you this week!

I've been in love with Tori Spellings cool blue master retreat in her former Encino home since I saw it on their show. Now we finally know what color she used on the walls- it's Parma by Farrow and Ball. At $85 a gallon though I suggest a color match through my fave- Sherwin Williams. Their "Harmony" and "Duration" lines are my go-to's.




I'm totally obsessed with Sarah Richardson and her decorating style- here's a cool {link} to check out  her family farmhouse retreat




I made this pasta for dinner last night and it was super easy, and very tasty! I added grilled chicken and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. 


recipe found {here}


I knit up a pair of {these} sweet baby booties yesterday. It was a really quick project and they'd make a  great gift for any expecting mom or newborn baby.





and because I can't live without a little pink here's a super cute stool



Hope you have a beautiful day!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment