Wednesday, August 3, 2011




I feel the way Milania Trump always looks. Totally pissed off and annoyed with blogger. For almost 3 weeks now my account has reverted back to the old editing. I don't know why it's done this but it's extremely maddening because blogger doesn't seem to have a direct help resource, just forums for other bloggers to ask each other help questions. L-A-M-E C'mon Google you can't afford to have staff respond to questions? Sad.

When I upload photos they don't show up- just all of the coding does until i hit publish then the pictures appears. It makes editing posts with lots of images nearly impossible. I appreciate your patience while I try to figure this out and if any of you know what I should do I'd kindly appreciate your advice. Thank you!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment