Thursday, October 29, 2009

nancy on the cover of midwest living







I'm so excited for my friend Nancy Arbuckle! Her home is featured on the November/ December 2009 cover of Midwest Living. Nancy has bred champion labs for the past 30 years and has judged them at Westminster. I can personally attest to the fact that these dogs are even cuter in person! She has built a beautiful home in Zionsville, IN and the article featuring her place is just so cozy and festive! Also props to my other friend Betsy Harris who produced the article- great job. I suggest you grab a copy and cup of coco.






2 comments:

  1. Just think, she probably had to decorate her house like that in July to make that cover. I wonder if she just left up the Christmas decorations or put them away until December?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I have that issue. Now I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete