Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Ingredients





It was about this time every year when I was a little girl that my mother and I would begin to hunt for the perfect "Easter Dress." It was a tradition that we enjoyed since before I can remember. That got me thinking about all of the different reasons why I look forward to the colorful season as an adult so here for your pleasure I've compiled some "Spring Ingredients."
robin print by yumiyumi, perfect little maxi Easter dress by zara, lemonade porch photo from country living , spring tulips from good housekeeping.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous and so fresh and inspiring. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I also have the Easter dress memories too, I try to pick a special dress for the day even as a grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful images! I love that dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely! And so are those tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I can't wait still i see some flowers growing where i live. Great blog

    xoxo Robynne

    http://www.fashiononedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete