Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding Portrait

                                                              Painting by Lisa Land


     Original Photo by the talented Mr. John Scott

I haven't posted in a couple days but I've been so busy! I worked on the master bath makeover this weekend, and spent a lot of good time with friends and family! With out a doubt though my weekend was made when my dear friend and very talented artist, Lisa Land dropped by to bring me a painting she did for me. I gave Lisa a photo to paint from, taken at my wedding. The photo captured my bridesmaid tying up my train right after the ceremony. This portrait just blew me away. I'm in love with the painting and I can't wait to have it framed. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! very nice! pretty cool to have someone take my picture into a different likeness.

    ReplyDelete