Thursday, March 4, 2010

new bedding!




shabby chic smocked duvet set



holly & sean's master bedroom


Yay for new bedding! I first saw the Shabby Chic bedding on Holly & Sean's blog over at Life in the Fun Lane. I swooned over it for weeks and finally gave in and picked it up at Target yesterday. There is a similar version at Anthropologie that came out in 2008 but not exactly budget friendly. This is the perfect compromise, it looked so pretty and fluffy when I popped it out of the dryer. As soon as I'm satisfied with my master makeover I promise I'll share some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. i also have this bedding and saw it at Anthropologie and decide that target's prices were much better i myself in middle of a million projects among them painting my dark furniture white..in my master bedroom..but i love the curtains in the shabby chic photo tha'ts going to be next on the list...have asunny day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what is the quality of the sheets? I have been shopping for white sheets, trying to find a decent set without spending too much, and I have never tried Target sheets. Are the pillowcases ruffled or are they separate shams? Are the sheets plain or are there any embellishments (ruffle, embroidery etc) They look gorgeous in the photo.

    ReplyDelete